Friday, April 26, 2019

A Couch for Llama (Leah Gilbert)

A Couch for Llama
Leah Gilbert
Sterling Children's Books
Fiction, CH Humor/Picture Book
**** (Good)


DESCRIPTION: After years of love, the Lago family's old couch needs replacing... but, on the way home from the furniture store, the new couch falls off the car and into a llama pasture. As the family searches for their lost sofa, the llama wonders what to make of its strange new companion.

REVIEW: We had some down time at work, so I gave this a read. The silly concept and illustrations had me chuckling, as the llama first tries to befriend, then eat, then ignore the intruder before figuring out how to live with it. A fast and fun book.

You Might Also Enjoy:
Crankee Doodle (Tom Angleberger) - My Review
The Legend of Rock Paper Scissors (Drew Daywalt) - My Review
This Is Not My Hat (Jon Klassen) - My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment