Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dragons Love Tacos (Adam Rubin)

Dragons Love Tacos
Adam Rubin
Dial
Fiction, YA Picture Book
**** (Good)


DESCRIPTION: If you want to make friends with dragons, your best bet is tacos... but be careful, because as much as dragons love tacos, they can't stand spicy salsa.

REVIEW: We had some down time at work, so I gave this a read. Light-hearted and amusing, it was a pleasant way to spend my break. The pictures by Daniel Salmieri are simple and whimsical, fitting the tone of the story. (It also serves as a cautionary tale about following directions...)

You Might Also Enjoy:
Children Make Terrible Pets (Peter Brown) - My Review
The Knight and the Dragon (Tomie DePaola) - My Review
Never Let Your Cat Make Lunch For You (Lee Harris) - My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment