Wednesday, August 22, 2012

All My Friends Are Still Dead (Avery Monsen and Jory John)

All My Friends Are Still Dead
Avery Monsen and Jory John
Chronicle Books
Fiction, Humor
***** (Great)


DESCRIPTION: Sometimes it's hard to make friends. It's especially hard when everyone around you is a loser, replaceable, or just plain deceased. So cheer yourself up - however lonely you are, you can't be as lonely as the people in this book.

REVIEW: We had more down time at work today, and I found this book in the sorting area. Sequel to All My Friends Are Dead (which I've seen go through the library, but haven't managed to pin down for a reading yet), this is a subversive, silly little picture book that appeals to grown-ups more than children. Death and loneliness have never been funnier!

You Might Also Enjoy:
Field Guide to the Apocalypse (Meghann Marco) - My Review
The Darwin Awards (Wendy Northcut) - My Review
Consuming Passions - (Amazon DVD link)

No comments:

Post a Comment