Monday, February 6, 2012

Unconventional Ways to Earn an Income (Ruth I)

Unconventional Ways to Earn an Income
Ruth I
Amazon Digital Services
Nonfiction, Business
** (Bad)


DESCRIPTION: Looking to pick up some extra cash? Don't have a college degree? Don't have the time or the experience to land a better job? The author outlines several opportunities available, today, in your community. Work at your own pace, on your own time, and earn hundreds of extra dollars every month!
A Kindle-exclusive title.

REVIEW: When the first page contains numerous grammatical errors, it's never a good sign. This book reads very fast - under an hour, in my case - largely because there isn't much there to read. Nearly half of the book simply repeats things mentioned in previous sections, with several unhelpful charts stuck in for little to no reason. To her credit, the author does, indeed, mention some different income streams, but all of them center around becoming a Certified Field Associate for a specific handful of websites. Something about the slapdash feel of this eBook makes me wary of investigating them without a second (or third) opinion on their effectiveness, not to mention their legitimacy. Fortunately, since I downloaded it during a limited-time freebie promotion, I'm not out any money for the scant information I found.
(EDIT - Evidently, this title and author have vanished from Amazon. Very suspicious...)

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. This book is a waste of time. Fortunately, I'm not out any money and I found your review before I wasted any more time reading this worthless book.

    ReplyDelete