Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Site Updated, Reviews Archived

The previous seven reviews are now archived on the Brightdreamer Books website.  I also rotated the website's Random Recommendations (which I'm trying to do every couple of months), and I'm almost done with my cross-linking project.

In other pointless news, I'm considering switching to a new rating system, introducing a half-star of some sort or changing over to a ten-point rating system or something like that.  On the plus side, I could give a more accurate rating, and might be less prone to err on the cautious side.  On the negative side, that would mean retrofitting 680-odd existing reviews.  As soon as I'm done cross-linking existing book reviews, I'll put some serious thought towards it.

Minor Update: I'm going to try a half-star modifier to see how it works out; this may involve adjusting existing ratings. I'm also going to slightly modify how the stars show up on the blog; it's a bit hard to read them at Normal size.

No comments:

Post a Comment